- Product Overview
For temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatism. Relief of muscular aches and pains and the pain of fibrositis. May help reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis. May assist in the management of low back pain.
Adults and children: Apply to the affected area every 4 hours.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
- Gentle exercise is an important part of managing arthritis. Ask your chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist for more advice.
- Exercising in warm water is a wonderful treat for aching joints. Make some phone calls to find out about water exercise classes in your local area.
- Use hot packs to help get stiff joints moving and cold packs to relieve the pain of hot, inflamed joints.
- Try to maintain a healthy body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Keep a positive outlook and make the time to enjoy activities that help you forget about your pain.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: