- Product Overview
Short description of Brauer Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20ML
Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray includes White Chestnut and Clematis flower essences traditionally used to help relieve sleeplessness and insomnia, nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Suggested dose of Brauer Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20ML
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 sprays.
Children 2–12 years: 1 spray.
Apply spray onto your tongue 30 minutes before bed and then immediately before going to bed. You may repeat the dose every 30 minutes for a maximum of 4 doses if you wake and wish to go back to sleep.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Brauer Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20ML
Each 1 mL contains flower essences of Clematis (Clematis vitalba) 150 mcL, Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) 150 mcL, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) 150 mcL, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) 150 mcL, Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) 150 mcL and White Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) 250 mcL.
Precautions of Brauer Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20ML
- Store your Bach Flower Remedy in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Other information of Brauer Sleep Remedy Bach Flower Oral Spray 20ML
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed. It works for babies — and it can work for you too! Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea. Why not try Brauer Sleepytime Bath?
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
20 ml spray
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews