- Product Overview
Short description of Brauer Sleep & Insomnia Relief 60T (Discontinued)
Contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, particularly associated with mental overactivity or anxiety.
Suggested dose of Brauer Sleep & Insomnia Relief 60T (Discontinued)
Adults: 2 tablets.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1 tablet.
Dissolve under the tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. Use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses if you wake and wish to go back to sleep. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Brauer Sleep & Insomnia Relief 60T (Discontinued)
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 mcg of each of: Capsicum (Cayenne pepper) 14C, Chamomilla (German chamomile) 3C, Coffea (Coffee) 4C, Coffea (Coffee) 30C, Gelsemium (Yellow jasmine) 4C, Humulus (Hops) 3C, Hyoscyamus (Henbane) 6C, Passiflora (Passion flower) 3C, Valeriana (Valerian root) 3C.
Other information of Brauer Sleep & Insomnia Relief 60T (Discontinued)
- Try and work out why you aren''t sleeping - which sound''s obvious enough but isn''t always easy. If you can remove the cause or find new ways to deal with the cause, you''ll be well on the way to sleeping better.
- Getting some regular physical activity is one of the keys to managing stress and sleeping better. Mid afternoon or early evening is the best time to exercise when you have sleep problems.
- Create a bed time routine that gently prepares you for bed each night. Spend the last half to one hour of your evening winding down your body and mind. Listen to soothing music, read something light, have a warm milk drink and a light snack (like a piece of toast).
- Cut down on stimulants like tea, coffee, alcohol and certain medicines after about 4 PM. Avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- Learn new relaxation techniques that work for you.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews