- Product Overview
Sleep Tablets include Chamomile and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of sleeplessness and insomnia, therefore helping you relax into sleep, particularly when your insomnia is associated with mental overactivity or anxiety. Brauer Sleep is easy to use, is not habit-forming, and won’t leave you feeling hungover the next morning
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 –12 years: 1 tablet. Dissolve under the tongue half an hour before bed and then immediately before going to bed. If you wake up and wish to go back to sleep, use 1 dose every half hour for up to 4 doses. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 278 μg of each of: Capsicum 14C; Chamomilla 3C; Coffea 4C; Coffea 30C; Gelsemium 4C; Humulus 3C; Hyoscyamus 6C; Passiflora 3C; Valeriana 3C.
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Try and work out why you aren’t sleeping. Tackling the underlying cause of your sleep problem is the best way to find a lasting solution. Common causes include high levels of stress or a painful health condition like arthritis.
- Avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine for 4–6 hours before bedtime. Also avoid large, rich or salty meals late at night.
- A quiet, dark and cool bedroom help to encourage sound sleep. Try an eye mask and earplugs to help block out light and noise.
- Create a calming pre-sleep routine for 30–60 minutes before bed. It works for babies — and it can work for you too! Try a warm bath, relaxing music, light reading, and a cup of herbal tea. Why not try Brauer Sleepytime Bath?
- Go to bed and get up at the same time each day to help ‘set’ your internal body clock.
- Enjoy some regular physical activity mid-afternoon or early evening to help you cope better with stress and sleep more deeply.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: