- Product Overview
For the temporary relief of dry, raspy coughs due to bronchial irritation. For the temporary relief of nasal congestion.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5mL Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate.
If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL dose contains 5uL of each of:
Belladonna 6C, Kali bich. 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Aconitum nap. 3C, Bryonia 5C, Sanguinaria canadensis 3C, Hyoscyamus 3C, Spongia tosta 3C, Rumex crisp. 3X.
- Have adequate rest during the acute stage of a cough and then use light exercise such as walking to assist respiratory congestion.
- When night-time coughing is a problem, try sleeping with your head elevated on an extra pillow.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and drink extra clear fluids.
- Vitamin C and zinc may help reduce the length and severity of your symptoms if you don't get enough vitamins and minerals through your normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops or eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
- Avoid other people's smoke and try to give up if you smoke.
- Avoid going from warm air environments to cold air environments too quickly.
200 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: