- Product Overview
Short description of Brauer Respatona Dry Cough 200ML
For the temporary relief of dry, raspy coughs due to bronchial irritation. For the temporary relief of nasal congestion.
Suggested dose of Brauer Respatona Dry Cough 200ML
Children 6-12 years: 2.5mL Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate.
If coughing or other symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Brauer Respatona Dry Cough 200ML
Each 5mL dose contains 5uL of each of:
Belladonna 6C, Kali bich. 3C, Phosphorus 6C, Aconitum nap. 3C, Bryonia 5C, Sanguinaria canadensis 3C, Hyoscyamus 3C, Spongia tosta 3C, Rumex crisp. 3X.
Other information of Brauer Respatona Dry Cough 200ML
- Have adequate rest during the acute stage of a cough and then use light exercise such as walking to assist respiratory congestion.
- When night-time coughing is a problem, try sleeping with your head elevated on an extra pillow.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and drink extra clear fluids.
- Vitamin C and zinc may help reduce the length and severity of your symptoms if you don't get enough vitamins and minerals through your normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops or eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
- Avoid other people's smoke and try to give up if you smoke.
- Avoid going from warm air environments to cold air environments too quickly.
200 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews