- Product Overview
For the temporary relief of cough due to bronchial congestion. For the temporary relief of nasal congestion.
If coughing or nasal congestion persists consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advise of a healthcare practitioner.
Oral liquids may be taken diluted with water. The diluted liquid may be sipped slowly.
It is generally recommended that homeopathic medicines are best taken between meals - half an hour before or an hour after.
Homeopathic medicines should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and perfumes, disinfectants or other strong smelling substances.
Children under 12 years should take half the recommended adult dose.
Check with your health care practitioner before using any medicines if you are pregnant, particularly during the first trimester of pregnancy.
As with any other medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms do not improve.
Children 6-12 Years: 2.5mL. Intially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Thereafter, 4 hourly until symptoms abate.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Oral Liquid Each 5mL dose contains 5ÂµL of each of:
Hepar sulf. 5C, Ipecacuanha 6C, Kali bich. 3C, Antim. tart 5C, Phosphorus 6C, Pulsatilla 3X, Stannum met. 5C, Senega officinalis 2C.
If coughing or nasal congestion persists consult your healthcare practitioner. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
- Have adequate rest during the acute stage of a cough and then use light exercise such as walking to assist respiratory congestion.
- When night-time coughing is a problem, try sleeping with your head elevated on an extra pillow.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and drink extra clear fluids.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added.
- Avoid other people's smoke and try to give up if you smoke.
- Avoid going from warm air environments to cold air environments too quickly.
100 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: