- Product Overview
Paw Paw Ointment’s natural formula is rich in Paw Paw with the added nourishment of Shea Butter, Honey, Vitamin E and Grapeseed Oil to leave skin and lips feeling luxuriously soft. The petrochemical-free formula nourishes, soothes and protects dry, cracked skin and moisturises chapped lips. Its also great for soothing and softening baby’s bottom and dry skin. The 25 g tube is ideal to keep in your handbag.
Apply a small amount to dry, chapped skin or lips as often as needed. Use after each nappy change as a protective balm. Brauer Paw Paw Ointment can be safely used with modern cloth nappies.
Vitis Vinifera (Red Grapes) Seed Oil, Lactobacillus/papaya fruit ferment extract (Paw Paw Fermented), Cera alba (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mel (Honey), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Stevia Rebaudiana Extract (Stevia)
- As a result of the natural ingredients in Brauer Paw Paw Ointment, you may notice that the texture changes with the temperature.
- When it’s cold, your ointment may harden or develop a slight grainy texture. This is nothing to be alarmed about: you can gently warm the ointment itself or the product container in your hands.
- If your ointment becomes too warm in summer (perhaps from being left in the car), it may melt and separate. Simply cool the container down to room temperature before use. It’s ideal if you can store the ointment below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- Dry skin is the most common skin complaint. Help to keep yours and bub’s skin supple and healthy by choosing skincare products without nasties, added soap, petrochemicals or synthetic ingredients.
- Keep showers and baths short and the water warm (rather than hot) to help prevent skin from drying out.
- Give your baby some nappy-free time every day (making sure their skin is protected from the sun).
- Enjoy eating a wide variety of fresh, whole foods including colourful veggies and fruit, wholegrains, fish and raw nuts to give your body and skin the nutrients they need.
- Being active, drinking plenty of water, getting enough beauty sleep and reducing your alcohol intake will all reap rewards for your skin.
25 grams tube
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: