- Product Overview
Focus Oral Liquid includes ingredients such as Korean Ginseng and Valerian which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. Focus may therefore be beneficial during times of stress such as exams, interviews and public speaking, helping you to remain focused and perform at your best.
Adults: 10 mL.
Children 6 – 12 years: 5 mL. Initially, take one dose every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. Shake the bottle before use. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each 10 mL dose contains tinctures of Anamirta cocculus (Cocculus) equiv. dry fruit 5 μg, Chamaelirium Iuteum (False Unicorn Root) equiv. dry root and rhiz. 5 μg, Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) equiv. dry root 500 μg and Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) equiv. dry _owering herb 5 mg and the homeopathic ingredients Argentum nitricum 12X, 500 μL; Ignatia 4X, 500 μL; Kali phosphoricum 6X, 16.7 μL; Magnesia phosphorica 6X, 16.7 μL; Nux vomica 6C, 16.7 μL; Nux vomica 30C, 16.7 μL; Phosphoricum acidum 2X, 600 nL; Sepia 1X, 500 nL; Valeriana 3X, 50 μL and Zincum metallicum 8X, 500 nL.
- If you prefer, you can dilute Brauer oral liquids with water and then slowly sip the diluted liquid.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Focus on doing one thing at a time and try to keep distractions to a minimum.
- Aim for 8 hours a night of deep, relaxing sleep.
- Eat small meals up to six times a day. Make sure they contain low GI wholegrains and veggies plus some lean protein to help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
- Cut down on stimulants like cola drinks, coffee and alcohol which can leave you on edge and make it difficult to sleep.
- Find a relaxation method that you really enjoy and works for you — it may be yoga, meditation, walking or deep breathing.
200 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: