- Product Overview
Calm Tablets includes ingredients such as Passionflower and Zinc which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve stress and mild anxiety. Calm may therefore help you to relax and unwind, helping you to cope better with the effects of stress and provide temporary relief from symptoms including irritability, restlessness and insomnia.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets.
Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet. Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 2.9 μL of equal parts of: Cocculus 4X; Helonias 4X; Ignatia 4X; Nux vom. 6C; Passiflora 1X; Phosphoricum acidum 5X; Sepia 4X; Zincum met. 10X.
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Stress is often difficult to avoid — how you handle it is usually what makes the most difference.
- Move more. Being active helps clear your mind, release feel-good chemicals and removes the harmful by-products of stress from your body. Try a daily walk or any other activity you enjoy.
- Eat more whole grains, veggies, fruit, legumes and fish.
- Eat less fatty, sugary, fast foods and drink less caffeine and alcohol.
Schedule at least 30 minutes of ‘me’ time every day to enjoy any of these relaxing activities:
- Relaxation or deep-breathing exercises
- Meditation or yoga
- A massage
- A good book
- An aromatherapy bath
- Day-dreaming in a hammock
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews