- Product Overview
Hayfever Tablets include homeopathic ingredients such as Eyebright, Onion and Black Mustard which are traditionally used to help relieve hayfever symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and runny nose — all without leaving your drowsy.
Adults and children over 12 years: 2 tablets. Children 6 – 12 years: 1 tablet. Initially, dissolve under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each glucose tablet is medicated with 250 μg of each of: Allium cepa 4X, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C, Arsenicum album 6C, Arsenicum iodatum 12X, Euphrasia officinalis 3X, Kali iodatum 5C, Naphthalinum 6C, Sabadilla 4X, Sinapis nigra 4X, Sticta pulmonaria 4X.
- Place tablets under your tongue and allow them to dissolve for 30 seconds. You can then chew and swallow them.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store your homeopathic medicine in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Work out what you are allergic to and then minimise your exposure to these things. You may need to have some allergy testing done to pinpoint the main culprits.
- Try and stay indoors when pollen counts are high. If you do need to go outside, wear wraparound sunglasses to protect your eyes, avoid gardens and parks and avoid moving the lawn.
- Add eucalyptus oil to your washing to help destroy dust mite, which can be responsible for many allergies.
- Replace feather, wool or down bedding with low-allergy synthetic fibres and cover bedding with dust mite resistant covers. If possible, replace carpets and rugs with hard flooring and replace curtains with blinds.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews