- Product Overview
Hayfever Oral Spray includes homeopathic ingredients such as Eyebright, Onion and Black Mustard which are traditionally used to help relieve hayfever symptoms such as sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and runny nose — all without leaving you drowsy.
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays. Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Contains equal parts of: Allium cepa 4X, Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C, Arsenicum album 6C, Arsenicum iodatum 6C, Euphrasia officinalis 4X, Kali iodatum 5C, Naphthalinum 6C, Sabadilla 4X, Sinapis nigra 4X, Sticta pulmonaria 4X.
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Work out what you are allergic to and then minimise your exposure to these things. You may need to have some allergy testing done to pinpoint the main culprits.
- Try and stay indoors when pollen counts are high. If you do need to go outside, wear wraparound sunglasses to protect your eyes, avoid gardens and parks and avoid moving the lawn.
- Add eucalyptus oil to your washing to help destroy dust mite, which can be responsible for many allergies.
- Replace feather, wool or down bedding with low-allergy synthetic fibres and cover bedding with dust mite resistant covers. If possible, replace carpets and rugs with hard flooring and replace curtains with blinds.
20 ml spray
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: