- Product Overview
Short description of Brauer Children's Cough Relief 100ML
Contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the temporary relief coughs.
Benefits of Brauer Children's Cough Relief 100ML
For the temporary relief of coughs due to bronchial irritation and congestion.
Suggested dose of Brauer Children's Cough Relief 100ML
Children 2 to 12 years: 2mL. Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms abate. May be given 4 hourly thereafter.. Consult your healthcare practitioner before giving this product to children under two years of age. Use only as directed. If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients of Brauer Children's Cough Relief 100ML
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 mcL of each of:
Aconitum napellus (Monkshood) 6X, Antimonium tartaricum (Tartar emetic) 5C, Belladonna (Deadly nightshade) 6C, Bryonia (White bryony) 3X, Drosera (Sundew) 3X, Hepar sulfuris (Calcium sulfide) 5C, Ipecacuanha (Ipecacuanha root) 3X, Kali bichromicum (Potassium dichromate) 6X, Phosphorus (White phosphorus) 6C, Spongia tosta (Roasted sponge) 3X.
Other information of Brauer Children's Cough Relief 100ML
- Encourage your child to rest (although they probably won't go to bed).
- Don't worry if your child goes off their food for a couple of days, but do make sure they drink plenty of clear fluids.
- Vitamin C may help reduce the length and severity of your child's symptoms if they don't get enough vitamins in their normal diet.
- Try a steam inhalation with a few drops of eucalyptus or tea tree oil added. Supervise your child closely while doing this, making sure they don't scald themselves with the hot water or steam.
- Keep your child away from smoky environments.
100 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews