- Product Overview
Short description of Brauer Baby & Child Calm 100ML (Discontinued)
Baby & Child Calm includes Passionflower, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to work with your child’s body, helping to soothe irritability, restlessness and sleeplessness. Baby & Child Calm may be used from 6 months: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
Suggested dose of Brauer Baby & Child Calm 100ML (Discontinued)
Infants and children 6 months – 2 years: 1 mL.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. Talk to your healthcare professional before giving this product to infants under 6 months of age. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Ingredients of Brauer Baby & Child Calm 100ML (Discontinued)
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 6X, Belladonna 6X, Chamomilla 6X, Chamomilla 12X and Passiflora incarnata 3C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose
Precautions of Brauer Baby & Child Calm 100ML (Discontinued)
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Other information of Brauer Baby & Child Calm 100ML (Discontinued)
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is feeling irritable or restless they may display this with behaviour that includes:
- being unable to sit still or concentrate
- having fears that may seem irrational to adults
- not wanting to go to bed and difficulty sleeping
- being overly excited and disagreeable
- difficulty separating from parents or other adults.
If you are concerned about your child’s health or behaviour, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Talk with your child about any worries they have. Restless and irritable behaviour may be a sign that they are worrying.
- Encourage your child to have some quiet time every day where they don’t watch TV or DVDs and they aren’t playing electronic games. Books, music, jigsaws, puzzles and colouring-in are ideal quiet time activities. This can also be a good way to prepare for sleep.
- Protect young children from frightening information on the news or in adult conversations that they don’t need to know about.
- If you have a restless, difficult baby or child, ask family and friends for extra help so you can get some time out and rest yourself.
100 ml bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews