- Product Overview
Baby & Child Cold & Flu contains ingredients which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to temporarily relieve cold and flu symptoms such as a runny nose, sore throat, pain and fever.
Cold & Flu can be used in children from 2 years of age, and may be used in children under 2 years with advice from your healthcare professional.
- Help your child keep their cold to themselves: teach them to sneeze or cough into tissues and wash their hands straight afterwards.
- Extra rest can help your child to fight the cold virus. It doesn’t need to be in bed: children will enjoy resting by sitting on the couch with some colouring books, reading books, favourite music or DVDs.
- Give your child extra drinks — this can be lots of small sips if that’s what they prefer. Older children can suck iceblocks.
- Don’t worry if your child goes off their food for a couple of days, they will quickly get their appetite back when they are well and regain any weight they have lost.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. Talk to your healthcare practitioner before giving this product to children under 2 years of age. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of: Aconitum napellus 6C, Allium cepa 3C, Arsenicum album 4C, Bryonia 4C, Eupatorium perfoliatum 3X, Euphrasia 3C, Gelsemium 6C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 6C, Rhus toxicodendron 5C.
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: