- Product Overview
Allergy Oral Spray contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of allergies, including food and chemical sensitivities and allergies. This handy spray can therefore help provide relief from symptoms such as itching, bloating, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion and indigestion.
Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays. Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Contains equal parts of: Antim. tart. 6C, Argent. nit. 6C, Bryonia 6C, Calc. carb. 6C, Chamomilla 6C, Histaminum mur. 9C, Nat. mur. 6C, Nux vomica 6C, Pulsatilla 6C, Rhus tox. 6C, Urtica urens 6C.
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- If you have food allergies and need to avoid certain foods, chat to a dietitian, naturopath or GP to make sure you are still getting all the nutrients you need.
- Use gentle natural cleaning, washing, skincare and hair care products to help reduce skin irritations.
- Many adults enjoy using Brauer Naturals Baby products! They are free from soap, parabens and petrochemicals that can irritate sensitive skin and are packed with nourishing skin-friendly ingredients like Paw Paw, Shea Butter and Honey.
- Add eucalyptus oil to your washing to help destroy dust mite, which can be responsible for many allergies.
20 ml spray
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews