Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
NAVITA NAD+ is a dietary supplement believed to beneficial majority of populations, especially elderlies, and is the only product with the brand name "NAD+" in Australia.
NADvita is made in Australia and helps...
- maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- maintain and support energy levels, general health and wellbeing
- reduce free radicals formed in the body
- with carbohydrate metabolism
- act as an anti-inflammatory
- support blood vessel health and blood circulation
Some of the benefits that people who take NADvita on a regular basis have experienced include:
• Higher energy level and quicker recovery from exercise
• Better mood and better sleep quality
• Clearer mind and improved memory
• More tolerance for alcohol
• Lower cholesterol
• Normalized blood sugar
• Younger skin appearance
• Less pigment
Produced by GMP pharmaceutical company
Good Manufacturing Practice,is the production management standard implemented by the Australian TGA regulated pharmaceutical company and it is the highest standard in the global pharmaceutical industry.
Tested by prestigious laboratory
Australian Laboratories is the highest standards of the Australian laboratory organization, representing the ingredients and finished goods of the Nadvita products are tested by the most authoritative laboratory in Australia.
The Science Behind NAD+
NAD+, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is an essential coenzyme for the fundamental biological process that keep you alive.
Dr Davis Sinclair, professor at University of NSW Australia and Harvard medical School, discovered that they could accelerate DNA repair and reverse the biological ageing process by boosting cellular NAD+, which is a coenzyme present in every cell and crucially controls DNA repair, through supplementing NAD+ precursor.
Two important roles in the human body:
- helping to convert nutrients into energy and playing a key role in body metabolism
- regulates cell ageing process via sirtuin protein.
The relationship of NAD + level and Age:
- The level of NAD + markedly decline with age, creating an energy deficit that decreases the body’s ability to retain youthful function. The process of ageing is related to the process of NAD+ decrement
- By age 50, the level of NAD+ in a typical adult drops to half; by age 80, the NAD+ level drops to only 1% to 10% expressed in youth
(Published in the March issue of Science, Arthur Kornberg won the Nobel Prize for his discovery of NAD synthase, which is part of the award-winning speech.)
- NAD+ activates longevity factors, maintains telomere length, and prolongs life: NAD + is required for the functioning of the de-acetylase (Sirtuin) protein that contribute to longevity – specifically to maintain the length of critical telomeres, a marker of cellular aging.
- NAD+ promotes DNA repair Accumulated DNA damage contributes to the aging process and can result in specific lifespan shortening diseases like cancer. Replenishing NAD+ to cell can restore the ability of DNA selfrepair and prevent cell death under stress.
- NAD+ regulate immune and inflammatory pathway Intracellular NAD+ is vital for youthful cellular energy. Adequate NAD+ levels ensure cell energy supply and promote cell regeneration, and maintain defences against infections and autoimmune diseases.
- NAD+ improves chromosomal stability and reduces cancer risk NAD+ improves chromosome stability and may slow down cellular aging and lower the risk of cancer.
- 21%OFF RRPNADVITA N+ Liver Protect 90TNADVITAAU$99.00 AU$78.21
- 21%OFF RRPNADVITA N+ Grape Seed 90CNADVITAAU$99.00 AU$78.21Nadvita N+ Grape Seed helps to support healthy blood vessels and blood circulation. This product also maintains the immune system, collagen health and supports energy levels, general health and wellbeing. Combine this product with Nadvita Nad+ or Nadvita Liver Protect to enhance health benefits. View details