- Choose By Category
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Hair, Skin & Nails
- Hair Health
Get SPECIAL OFFERS
AND THE LATEST HEALTH NEWS
Hair Nutrition (2 products)
Hairdressers Formula is a unique range of hair care products that nourish and beautify hair from the inside, and out.
The range of hair specific nutritional supplements and leave in treatments support and nourish the hair from its formation in the follicle, to the end of each and every strand - so hair can look and feel it’s most beautiful.
Hair Nutrition feeds your hair a rich supply of nutrients where it matters- the site of hair formation, the hair follicle. Hair inside the follicle is alive, and by feeding hair at the root it can be thicker, fuller, shinier and faster growing. With key vitamins, minerals and bio-marine nutrients, Hair Nutrition helps correct hair nutritional deficiencies.
Hairdresser’s formula hair nutrition combines a blend of 19 vitamins, minerals and bio marine extracts to ensure thicker, faster growing, healthier, shinier and stronger hair.
Around 70% of women over the age of 45 are affected by compromised hair conditions. This can be characterised by hair loss; dry, brittle and damaged hair; and hair that is thin and slow growing. Often these symptoms start when a woman is in her 30’s.
Hair Nutrition for Men is a complete, nutrient rich formula loaded with important hair food vitamins and minerals which help to stimulate healthy hair growth and promote optimum cell function.
Up to 40% of men will experience hair loss by the age of 40. Hair loss can be caused by damaging hair care techniques, medication, severe stress or poor nutrition. Hair Nutrition for Men is a complete, nutrient rich formula loaded with important hair food vitamins and minerals which help to stimulate healthy hair growth and promote optimum cell function. The result is fuller and thicker hair; Stronger hair; Shinier and faster-growing hair. See the difference in just 30 days.
What are the Key Ingredients in Hair Nutrition tablets?
- Vitamin C: Helps improve scalp circulation. Also helps maintain skin collagen and protects hair from breakage.
- Biotin: May prevent greyness and balding. Involved in the production of keratin.
- Vitamin E: Helps oxygen uptake, which improves circulation to the scalp. Vitamin E nourishes hair and improves growth.
- Silica: Strengthens hair and nails by helping to repair damaged connective tissue.
- Shark Cartilage: Promotes strong healthy skin, hair and fingernails by improving elasticity which reduces brittleness.
- Zinc: Zinc and Vitamin A work together. A deficiency in either can lead to dry hair and oily skin.
- White Tea: Contains antioxidant–rich catechins to protect against free radicals which cause ageing.