Bobs Red Mill
Bob's journey began in the mid '60s after coming across a book about an old stone-grinding flour mill. Unable to shake his vision of operating a flour mill that provided healthy and nutritious food, Bob tirelessly searched for his own set of usable millstones. With a little time and persistence, Bob and his wife found several sets of millstones and began their first mill in Redding, California.
For over three decades, Bob has been committed to providing people everywhere with the best quality foods available. His passion for health and belief in taking care of one another is as strong today as it was when he first started the business with his wife, Charlee, all those years ago. Bob plays a fundamental role in the daily operations of the business and his enthusiasm and 'honest-to-goodness' approach are shared with every one of his employees. It's this passion for providing the very best nutritional whole grains that has helped make us the leading name in health foods across the USA.
You can rest assured that every Bob's Red Mill employee is committed to sourcing, milling, testing, packaging, labelling and selling the finest products available.
Mr Vitamins stocks a variety of Bob’s Red Mill gluten free Flour, meals, baking mixes and other gluten free essentials. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Sorghum Flour has a light colour and texture and a mild, sweet flavour, making it a wonderful ingredient for gluten free baking from scratch.
Another Bob's Red Mill baking essentials is their aluminum free baking soda which can be used in combination with buttermilk, cocoa, or other acidic ingredients for non-yeasted baking recipes. Bob's Red Mill has always made a commitment to supply only non-GMO grains.
Mr Vitamins stocks Bob's Red Mill gluten free oats, rolled oats, steel cut oats and oat flour for all your oaty requirements.
Items 1-12 of 21
- Bob's Red Mill Xanthan Gum 226GAU $19.95 As low as AU $19.32With this product, you earn 20 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Pure Baking Soda 453 GramsAU $7.70With this product, you earn 8 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Teff Flour 680GAU $15.95With this product, you earn 16 loyalty points.Bob's Red Mill Teff Flour comes from a gluten free ancient grain that originated in North Africa. Substitute teff flour for about 25% of the white flour called for in baked goods recipes for increased nutrition and distinctive flavor. Teff is a good source of iron and an excellent source of fiber. View details
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Multi Grain Porridge 680GAU $9.95With this product, you earn 10 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Super Fine Natural Almond Flour 453GAU $19.95With this product, you earn 20 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 'Sweet' White Sorghum Flour 623GAU $8.95With this product, you earn 9 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch (Unmodified) 680GAU $8.95With this product, you earn 9 loyalty points.Bob's Red Mill Potato Starch (Unmodified) can be used to replace cornstarch in most baking recipes. Potato starch powder tolerates higher temperatures than cornstarch, making it an excellent thickener for sauces, soups and stews. It adds moistness to any baked goods and is an essential ingredient in gluten free baking. View details
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Amaranth Flour 623GAU $15.95With this product, you earn 16 loyalty points.Bob's Red Mill Organic Amaranth Flour is gluten free flour that can be used to replace 25% of the flour in your own recipes. It is 100% stone ground and great for gluten free baking when combined with other flours and starch. It is especially high in the amino acid lysine, which is lacking in many grains. View details
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Dark Rye Flour 623GAU $8.95With this product, you earn 9 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Spelt Flour 680GAU $11.95With this product, you earn 12 loyalty points.
- Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal 708GAU $9.95With this product, you earn 10 loyalty points.Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain Hot Cereal is a wonderful melange of freshly milled grains, beans and seeds, including whole grain hard red wheat, rye, triticale, oat bran, oats, corn, barley, soy beans, brown rice, millet and flaxseed meal. It makes a hearty, nutritious porridge that is sure to satisfy. View details