- Product Overview
Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric are a powerful anti-inflammatory duo. Pure, natural NZ green lipped mussel contains a rich blend of natural proteins to help relieve arthritic pain and maintain joint mobility.
Turmeric helps the management of joint pain and inflammation and has also been used traditionally to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function.
BioPTM (Black pepper) has been added for its ability to enhance absorption.
Anti-inflammatory for joints Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM is ideal for use with stiff, swollen joints. Green Lipped Mussel is a good source of glycosaminoglycans which have a beneficial effect on painful and swollen joints. Green lipped mussel is also a source of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids and a rich blend of natural proteins helpful in maintaining joint mobility.
- May be useful in relieving stiff or swollen joints
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Valuable source of nutrients to assist the temporary relief of the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Provides a range of essential nutrients associated with maintaining normal healthy joints.
- May help reduce joint swelling associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-inflammatory in the Gut
Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioP has anti-inflammatory actions beyond the joints. In traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric rhizome has been used as a general tonic herb and to support digestive, gall bladder and liver function. Blooms Green Lipped Mussel and Turmeric with BioPTM helps:
- Relieve indigestion, heartburn and reflux.
- Treat mild digestive disorders.
- Is indicated or the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- May assist in the management of indigestion.
- Liver tonic.
Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Green lipped mussel dried (Perna canaliculus) 500mg
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) extract equivalent to
dry rhizome 1.5g (1500mg)
equivalent to curcuminoids 48.75mg
Piper nigrum (Black pepper - BioPTM )
standardised extract equivalent to dry fruit 105mg
standardised to piperine 5mg
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews