The Joy of Aromatherapy & Essential OilsGold, Frankincense and Myrrh were gifts for the birth of a king, and are such wonderful aromas, both individually and combined. The golden colour of Orange oil, blended with the oils of Frankincense and Myrrh makes a beautiful and relaxing blend for Christmas.
- Traditionally used in religious ceremonies Frankincense is great for helping you to ‘let go’. Use it to let go of the year that is ending, and with it any stresses and challenges that you have faced during the year.
- Frankincense helps deepen your breathing in anxious times to bring about a sense of slowing down and relaxing. If you find Christmas or the lead up stressful, then Frankincense can help you to calm down enough to get that gift shopping completed.
- Myrrh is a gorgeous red colour ,fitting right into the season, it is also a colour that symbolises abundance, and don’t we all need some of that to get that shopping finished!
- Myrrh can provide you with a sense of grounding, stillness, peace and connection to earth. As with Frankincense this is an excellent meditation oil.
- Myrrh can be inspirational and helpful for moving forward, making it a good choice to use as you see in the New Year.
- The golden Orange has an aroma that brings to mind orchards lit and warmed by a summer sun.
- Light and uplifting, it gently rounds out the blend to bring you a touch of joy with which to flavour your wishes for the Christmas Season and 2013.