Creamy green vanilla smoothie bowl with coconut yogurt
Creamy green vanilla smoothie bowl with coconut yogurt Recipe Type : Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan Author: Ashley Baker Prep time: 10 mins Total time: 10 mins Serves: 1
- 1 banana (sliced into coins and frozen.)
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1/4 -1/2 of an avocado
- 1 scoop of plant based vanilla protein powder. (We like Tommys complete protein or Amazonia Raw.)
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence (We like Chefs Choice organic vanilla extract)
- ½ - ¾ cup milk of choice (you want your smoothie to be nice and thick!)
- 1 scoop of coconut yogurt
- Toppings of choice.
- Slice 1 banana into coins and place on a baking sheet to freeze for 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Place your frozen banana, avocado, baby spinach, protein powder, vanilla essence and milk of choice in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl and swirl with coconut yogurt,
- Serve with toppings of choice.