- Product Overview
A specific formula tailored for women based on traditional Ayurvedic medicine to help support the body during times of stress.
Blackmores Women’s D-Stress® contains a herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine in times of stress. It also helps to replenish nutrients which are beneficial in supporting the body’s normal response to stress.
- Replenish nutrients important for the body’s response to stress
- Withania is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for emotional exhaustion when stressed
- Helps support healthy functioning of the nervous system with vitamins B1, B6 and B12
- Vitamin B6 may help relieve premenstrual symptoms
- Provides antioxidants which assist in protecting cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Active Ingredients Per Tablet Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 12.5mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 12.5mg Nicotinamide 25mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 37.5mg) 33.7mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25mcg Biotin 37.5mcg Folic acid 150mcg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 75mg Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 62.5mg) 109mg Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 6mg) 30mg Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) extract equiv. to dry root 1.5g (1500mg)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: