- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
Blackmores Natural E 1000IU is retained longer & is more active within the body than synthetic vitamin E.
Features of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
Features and benefits
* A source of natural vitamin E that has approximately twice the bioavailability of synthetic vitamin E which means it is retained longer and is twice as active in the body.
* Reduces oxidation of LDL (bad)-cholesterol.
* Helps to maintain a healthy heart.
* Easy-to-swallow capsule.
Benefits of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Helps reduce oxidation of LDL cholesterol
Suggested dose of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 12 years
Ingredients of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
Vitamin E (natural) 1000IU, (d-alpha-Tocopherol 670mg).
Precautions of Blackmores Natural E 1000IU 30C
- Contains sodium sulfite
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews