- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
Liquid formula suitable for the whole family (children over 2 years) to help with the relief of coughs as used in traditional western herbal medicine.
Features of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract is harvested from olive leaves and stored in a glass bottle to help minimise oxidation. An easy to swallow liquid suitable for both adults and children (over 2 years), Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract contains no added sugar and is alcohol-free.
Benefits of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
- Olive leaf extract is traditionally used in western herbal medicine for the relief of the symptoms of coughs, colds, flu and sore throats, and to help reduce fevers
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system
- Suitable for children over 2 years
Suggested dose of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
Adults – Take 5 mL 2 to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 5 mL 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 5 mL once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 2 years – only as professionally prescribed.
Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract can be taken undiluted or added to juice or water before taking.
Ingredients of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
Active ingredient per 5mL dose:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh leaf
standardised to contain oleuropein 22 mg 5 g (5000 mg
Precautions of Blackmores Olive Leaf Extract 200ML
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice
- Contains potassium sorbate
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews