- Product Overview
Blackmores Magnesium Powder is a combination of readily bioavailable magnesium plus amino acids and B vitamins.
Blackmores Magnesium Powder comes in a great-tasting orange flavour and a convenient one month supply.
Formulated to support muscle function & repair and the production of energy during exercise.
- Help relieve muscle cramps and spasms
- Supports the production of energy during exercise
- Highly bioavailable
- Prevents magnesium nutritional deficiency
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and healthy function of the nervous system
Adults - Add 5 g (1 metric heaped teaspoon) to cold beverages. Stir and serve. Take once daily with meals or as professionally described.
Children under 12 years - only as professionally prescribed
Magnesium Citrate (Magnesium 310 Mg) 2 Gm, Taurine 500 Mg, Glutamine 500 Mg, Levocarnitine Tartrate (Levocarnitine 100 Mg) 147 Mg, Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate Anhydrous (Calcium 65 Mg) 223.4 Mg, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 100 Mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate) 25 Mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 5 Mg, Nicotinamide 25 Mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid From Calcium Pantothenate 50 Mg) 45.8 Mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 50 Mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 20 µg, Folic Acid 150 µg, Selenomethionine (As Selenium 25 µg) 62.5 µg, Potassium Aspartate (Potassium 75 Mg) 362.3 Mg, Chromium Nicotinate (Chromium 50 µg) 400 Mcg
- Contraindicated with severe kidney or heart disease
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Consult your health care professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet)
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
150 grams powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: