- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
Blackmores Kaloba is a registered, plant-based medicine for acute bronchitis.
Features of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
- Helps reduce recovery time and symptoms of acute bronchitis
- AUST-R complementary medicine
- Children’s doses* for acute bronchitis
- Well-tolerated and suitable for family members over 2 years old with acute bronchitis*
- Convenient drop dosage
*Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with a doctor.
Benefits of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
Blackmores Kaloba is an AUST-R, clinically proven extract of Pelargonium sidoides. Clinical Trials Kaloba has been extensively studied. Studies done on patients with acute bronchitis and acute sinusitis have shown that Kaloba helps to reduce the severity of symptoms and reduce recovery times.
Not only has Kaloba been clinically proven to help provide relief of acute bronchitis symptoms after 7 days (45% of the patients taking Kaloba experienced recovery after 7 days compared to 6.4% taking a placebo), it can help speed up recovery too.
Suggested dose of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
Adults and adolescents over the age of 12 years: Take 30 drops (1.35 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 6-12 years: Take-20 drops (0.9 ml) 3 times a day
Children aged between 2-5 years: Give 10 drops (0.45 ml) 3 times a day
Adults take 60 drops (2.7 ml) 3 times a day
Ingredients of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
Pelargonium sidoides extract equiv. to 91 mg dry root per 1 ml Kaloba oral liquid.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Precautions of Blackmores Kaloba 50ML
- Kaloba® should not be used in children under 2 years of age
- Children under the age of 6 years should only be treated with Kaloba® after previous consultation with your doctor
- Use during pregnancy or breast feeding is not recommended without first consulting with your doctor or pharmacist
- Contains alcohol
- Treatment duration should not exceed 1 week for acute bronchitis and 3 weeks for acute sinusitis
- Consult your doctor immediately if the condition does not improve within one week, if you have fever that lasts for several days or in the case of shortness of breath or if you cough up bloody sputum
50 ml liquid, dropper bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews