- Product Overview
Blackmores K Mag helps you supplement potassium and magnesium deficiencies with one simple formula.
- Combines magnesium and potassium; two essential nutrients
- Helps with potassium and magnesium deficiencies
- Small tablet making it easier to swallow
Blackmores K Mag combines two essential minerals, magnesium and potassium, in a convenient and a small tablet making it easier to swallow.
Magnesium and potassium are both essential nutrients needed for the proper and healthy function of many body systems. Deficiencies can occur due to a number of lifestyle and dietary choices.
Blackmores K Mag contains magnesium aspartate which is an organic magnesium compound, shown to be better absorbed than lesser soluble magnesium forms.
Adults - Take 1 – 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6 – 12 years - Take 1-3 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Potassium aspartate (potassium 52.5 mg) 250 mg Magnesium aspartate (magnesium 17.4 mg) 250 mg
- Persons with severe heart or kidney disease should consult with their healthcare professional before use (due to potassium content)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult with your doctor before use
- Magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate dose by at least 2 hours
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: