- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
Blackmores Immunodefence is formulated in line with current research and combines lactoferrin, which helps to boost the activity of certain immune cells, with zinc and vitamin D which may help to support healthy immune resistance.
Features of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
Triple action formula to support immune system function to help fight off colds.
Benefits of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
- Supports the body’s immune defences, to fight off colds and flu
- May boost the activity of certain immune cells and support healthy immune resistance
Suggested dose of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
Adults– Take 2 capsules a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Ingredients of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
Lactoferrin–bovine 100 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 10 µg) 400 IU
Zinc (as zinc oxide 3.1 mg) 2.5 mg
Precautions of Blackmores ImmunoDefence 60C
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Lactoferrin is derived from cow’s milk and contains lactose
- Not be used by children under 2 years without medical advice
- Vitamin D3 may cause hypercalcaemia (high calcium levels) if taken with thiazide diuretics. Consult your health care professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet).
- Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews