- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi has been formulated to support memory and mental capacity.
Features of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi is a source of traditionally used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and mental capacity.
Benefits of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
- Improves memory
- Aids cognitive function
Suggested dose of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
Adults – Take one tablet twice daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 12 years) – Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Ingredients of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
Active ingredients per tablet: Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 3g (3000mg), (stand. to contain bacosides 67.5mg); Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract equiv. to dry leaf 3g (3000mg), (stand. to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 16mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 4mg).
Precautions of Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi 40T
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- May cause mild laxative effect
- May rarely cause mild headache or dizziness
- Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin, aspirin and ibuprofen. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking any of these medications.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews