- Product Overview
Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi has been formulated to support memory and mental capacity.
Blackmores Ginkgo Brahmi is a source of traditionally used herbs in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and mental capacity.
- Improves memory
- Aids cognitive function
Adults – Take one tablet twice daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children (under 12 years) – Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Active ingredients per tablet: Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 3g (3000mg), (stand. to contain bacosides 67.5mg); Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) extract equiv. to dry leaf 3g (3000mg), (stand. to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 16mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 4mg).
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- May cause mild laxative effect
- May rarely cause mild headache or dizziness
- Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin, aspirin and ibuprofen. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking any of these medications.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews