- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
Blackmores Ginkgo 6000 mg (Tebonin® EGb 761®) helps to support memory and cognition. The effects of Ginkgo biloba may take 4-6 weeks to appear.
Features of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
Contains a proprietary extract of Ginkgo biloba on which scientific research has been done*.
Benefits of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
- Supports normal memory function
- May improve cognition
- Assist in the relief of vertigo
- May assist with blood circulation
Suggested dose of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
Adults - Take 1-2 tablets daily.
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
May be taken with or without food.
Ingredients of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
Gingko biloba extract EGb 761®
equivalent to dry leaf 6 g
Precautions of Blackmores Ginkgo 6000mg 30T
- Discontinue use at least two weeks before surgery. Gingko may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Ginkgo may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin, aspirin and ibuprofen.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews