- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Folate 90T
Blackmores Folate is a convenient dose of folic acid developed for women planning pregnancy who may not get adequate levels of folic acid in their diet.
Features of Blackmores Folate 90T
Blackmores Folate is a source of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord.
Benefits of Blackmores Folate 90T
- May reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord, such as spina bifida and anencephaly, if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy
- Convenient one-a-day dosage
Suggested dose of Blackmores Folate 90T
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Folate 90T
Folic acid 500 µg
Precautions of Blackmores Folate 90T
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic, or other folic acid containing supplements
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews