- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream is clinically proven, containing a natural comfrey root extract that helps to reduce pain and swelling from sports injuries, to relieve acute back pain and to improve joint mobility.
Features of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
Blackmores Flexagil® is clinically proven, natural pain relief for those suffering from muscle and joint pain.
It contains a natural comfrey root extract and is an effective alternative to topical diclofenac, found in some pain relief gels.
Benefits of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
- Helps relieves the pain and swelling of painful joints
- Helps relieve acute upper and lower back pain
- Helps relieves pain, inflammation, swelling and impaired movement in acute sports injuries including muscle pain
- Treats ankle sprains including the relief of pain, swelling and impaired mobility
- Helps relieves the symptoms of osteoarthritis as shown in a clinical trial* of osteoarthritis of the knee
Suggested dose of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
Adults - Rub gently 3 – 4 times daily into painful or swollen areas, or as professionally prescribed. Typically, apply a thread of cream 2-6 cm in length.
Ingredients of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract equiv. to fresh root 175 mg/g
Precautions of Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream 100G
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If symptoms persist 7 days (or 3 weeks for knee osteoarthritis) see your healthcare professional
- Do not use on broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes and do not apply to the eyes
- Do not use under occlusive dressing
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation due to insufficient data on use
- Do not use if allergic to peanut oil
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the cream
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews