- Product Overview
Blackmores Flexagil Pain Relief Cream is clinically proven, containing a natural comfrey root extract that helps to reduce pain and swelling from sports injuries, to relieve acute back pain and to improve joint mobility.
Blackmores Flexagil® is clinically proven, natural pain relief for those suffering from muscle and joint pain.
It contains a natural comfrey root extract and is an effective alternative to topical diclofenac, found in some pain relief gels.
- Helps relieves the pain and swelling of painful joints
- Helps relieve acute upper and lower back pain
- Helps relieves pain, inflammation, swelling and impaired movement in acute sports injuries including muscle pain
- Treats ankle sprains including the relief of pain, swelling and impaired mobility
- Helps relieves the symptoms of osteoarthritis as shown in a clinical trial* of osteoarthritis of the knee
Adults - Rub gently 3 – 4 times daily into painful or swollen areas, or as professionally prescribed. Typically, apply a thread of cream 2-6 cm in length.
Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) extract equiv. to fresh root 175 mg/g
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If symptoms persist 7 days (or 3 weeks for knee osteoarthritis) see your healthcare professional
- Do not use on broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes and do not apply to the eyes
- Do not use under occlusive dressing
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation due to insufficient data on use
- Do not use if allergic to peanut oil
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the cream
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews