- Product Overview
A dual action formula to help decrease severity of cold symptoms and support immune system function.
Echinacea may decrease the incidence cold symptoms and garlic has been used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- May shorten the duration and decrease the severity of cold symptoms
- Supports healthy function of the immune system
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
(Active Ingredients Per Tablet)
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract
equivalent to dry whole plant 1 g (1000 mg)
Allium sativum (Garlic) freeze-dried powder 200 mg
equivalent to fresh bulb 600 mg
(standardised to contain alliin 5mg)
(equivalent to allicin 2.4 mg).
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery
- Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Use with caution if you suffer from asthma or allergies
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
60 low odour tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: