- Product Overview
A combination of echinacea and antioxidant nutrients to help support immune function.
Blackmores Echinacea ACE + Zinc is a daily supplement for regular use that combines echinacea with antioxidant nutrients to support the immune system. Echinacea and vitamin C may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Supports healthy immune function
- Traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds and flu including sore throat and cough
- May shorten the duration and decrease the severity of cold symptoms
- May help decrease the incidence of colds
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per tablet: Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract equiv. to dry whole plant 200mg; Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant powder 300mg, (total equiv. Echinacea purpurea 500mg); Betacarotene 3mg; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg; Vitamin B5 25.7mg; (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 28mg); Vitamin E 50IU, (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg); Zinc amino acid chelate(equiv to zinc 1.3mg)6.5mg.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Use with caution if you suffer from asthma or allergies
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews