- Product Overview
A liquid herbal formula to help relieve indigestion.
Blackmores Digestive Bitters is a combination of ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy digestive function and to help provide relief of indigestion, bloating, flatulence and loss of appetite.
- Promote the production of gastric juices to stimulate digestion
- Assist with digestive complaints including flatulence, bloating and loss of appetite
- Stimulate appetite
- Relieve gastrointestinal spasms
Adults – Take 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon) in water three times a day 15 minutes before a meal. Children 6-12 years – Take 2.5 ml (1/2 metric teaspoon) in water or juice three times a day 15 minutes before a meal. Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed. Shake well before use.
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)
dry root: 2 g (2000 mg)
Filipendula ulmaria (Meadowsweet)
dry herb: 1 g (1000 mg)
Gentiana lutea (Gentian)
dry root and rhizome: 500 mg
Agrimonia eupatoria (Agrimony)
dry herb: 500 mg
Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Ceylon Cinnamon)
dry stem bark: 250 mg
- Contains ethanol (alcohol)
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
100 ml liquid, glass bottle
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: