- Product Overview
A daily top up of ‘friendly’ bacteria in the digestive tract to support digestive health.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance is a probiotic that provides the family with a simple way to support digestive health and top up “good” bacteria every day. An imbalance of “good” and “bad” bacteria in your digestive system may impact your general health and wellbeing and get in the way of your everyday enjoyment of life. Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the world’s most extensively researched strains of “good” bacteria, Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis). Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance utilises ActiveSure technology so there is no need for refrigeration and you can take it with you wherever you go.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance may help to:
- Support digestive system health and wellbeing.
- Promote healthy gastrointestinal function.
- Top up the ‘friendly’ bacteria in your digestive system.
- Defend against and the frequency of diarrhoea.
- Benefit in times of occasional digestive upset.
- Support digestive health during the use of medications which may disrupt gut bacteria.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Adults and children (over2 years) – chew or crush 1tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. If diarrhoea persists in children over 2 years for more than 12 hours seek medical advice.
- Provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the world’s most well researched strain of probiotic Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis®)
- Supports digestive health and wellbeing and may help promote healthy gastrointestinal function
- May be of benefit in times of occasional digestive upset
- May support digestive health during the use of medications which may disrupt gut bacteria
Adults and children over 2 years - Chew or crush 1 tablet once a day, or as professional prescribed.
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938 Protectis®) 200 million organisms
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- May occasionally cause a temporary increase in mild flatulence
- If diarrhoea persists in children over 2 years for more than 12 hours seek medical advice
10 chewable tablets
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews