- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
Helps to relieve constipation and support bowel function.
Features of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
Blackmores Colon Care is a pleasant tasting mild laxative, prepared with fibre and herbs to promote elimination and rids the body of waste and can gently assist in the cleansing the bowel and the functioning of the colon. Blackmores Colon Care can be swallowed with water, added to food or made into a tea. Blackmores Colon care is formulated to be gentle and not cause cramping pain.
Benefits of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
- Promotes elimination and rids the body of waste
- Contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve constipation
Suggested dose of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
Adults – Place 1 – 3 g (½ - 1 level metric teaspoon) on the tongue followed by a full glass of water.
Add to fresh or stewed fruit, cereals, soups or vegetables.
As a tea, add 3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) to 1 cup of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes, strain and drink. Best taken last thing at night, before retiring.
Children – Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Ingredients of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
Active ingredients per gram: Senna leaf dry 500mg; Rhamnus catharticus (Buckthorn) bark dry 250mg; Psyllium husk powder 80mg; Psyllium seed dry 50mg; Aniseed powder 40mg; Foeniculm vulgrare (fennel) seed powder 40mg; Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root powder 10mg; Arctostaphylos uva-ursi(Uva ursi)leaf powder 10mg; Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss) plant powder 10mg; Agar 10mg.
Precautions of Blackmores Colon Care 90G (Discontinued)
- Prolonged use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems. Colon Care should only be used for a few days, and it is important to ensure plenty of dietary fibre, adequate fluid intake and regular exercise
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
90 grams powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews