- Product Overview
Helps to relieve symptoms of colds as used traditionally in Western herbal medicine. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
Blackmores Cold Combat® contains the herb andrographis, traditionally used in Western herbal and traditional Chinese medicine for relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds. Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
- Taken at the first sign of a cold for powerful symptom relief
- To alleviate fever, coughs (with thick sputum) and sore throats
- To aid recovery from mild respiratory tract infections including colds
- To alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and acute diarrhoea
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the first sign of a cold increase dosage to 2 tablets every 3 hours, up to a maximum of 12 tablets per day Children 6 -12 years – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Andrographis paniculata (andrographis)
extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: