- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
Helps to relieve symptoms of colds as used traditionally in Western herbal medicine. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
Features of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
Blackmores Cold Combat® contains the herb andrographis, traditionally used in Western herbal and traditional Chinese medicine for relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds. Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
Benefits of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
- Taken at the first sign of a cold for powerful symptom relief
- To alleviate fever, coughs (with thick sputum) and sore throats
- To aid recovery from mild respiratory tract infections including colds
- To alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and acute diarrhoea
Suggested dose of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the first sign of a cold increase dosage to 2 tablets every 3 hours, up to a maximum of 12 tablets per day Children 6 -12 years – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
Andrographis paniculata (andrographis)
extract equivalent to dry leaf 1 g (1000 mg)
Precautions of Blackmores Cold Combat 60T
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews