- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a good source of vitamins A and D. Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is halal certified.
Features of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg is a natural source of vitamins A and D and omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to support a healthy immune system, and vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption.
Benefits of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory and digestive tracts
- Helps to maintain bone health
- Supports healthy skin
Suggested dose of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
Adults - Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 4-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 4 years - only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
Cod liver oil (natural) - 1000mg
Precautions of Blackmores Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 80C
- The recommended adult daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700µg retinol equivalent for women and 900 µg for men. When taken in excess of 3,000µg retinol equivalents can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews