- Product Overview
May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
- Research shows a daily dose of 2-3 grams of plant sterols from plant sterol-enriched food is required to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a daily dose of 2 grams of plant sterols
- It also contains betacarotene, as betacarotene absorption may be reduced when taking plant sterols
Cholesterol maintenance is an important part of many people's diet and lifestyle regimes. Blackmores Cholesterol Health® may help maintain cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g
Natural betacarotene 1.5 mg
- There is no benefit from taking more than 3 g/day of phytosterols (plant sterols) from all sources
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- Not for the treatment of high cholesterol
- Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked
- If already taking cholesterol medication see a healthcare professional before making any changes
- May increase the effect of some cholesterol-lowering medications.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: