- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
May assist in the maintenance of cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
Features of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
- Research shows a daily dose of 2-3 grams of plant sterols from plant sterol-enriched food is required to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Blackmores Cholesterol Health® provides a daily dose of 2 grams of plant sterols
- It also contains betacarotene, as betacarotene absorption may be reduced when taking plant sterols
Benefits of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
Cholesterol maintenance is an important part of many people's diet and lifestyle regimes. Blackmores Cholesterol Health® may help maintain cholesterol within the normal range in healthy people and improve LDL:HDL ratio.
Suggested dose of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
Vegetable oil phytosterol esters (plant sterols) 1 g
Natural betacarotene 1.5 mg
Precautions of Blackmores Cholesterol Health 60C
- There is no benefit from taking more than 3 g/day of phytosterols (plant sterols) from all sources
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
- Not for the treatment of high cholesterol
- Blood cholesterol levels should be regularly checked
- If already taking cholesterol medication see a healthcare professional before making any changes
- May increase the effect of some cholesterol-lowering medications.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews