- Product Overview
Blackmores Bio Zinc may help manage skin disorders and maintain a healthy immune function.
Essential to good health, zinc is important in the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and the maintenance healthy skin.
- May assist in the management of acne
- May help to relieve minor skin disorders
- Helps maintains healthy skin
- Supports production of healthy sperm
- Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm count
- Supports healthy immune function
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Zinc amino acid chelate 125mg, (equiv. to zinc 25mg); Magnesium phosphate 122mg, (equiv. to magnesium 25mg); Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg, (equiv. to manganese 2mg); Vitamin A acetate (Retynl acetate 860mcg) 2500IU; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Zinc and magnesium may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: