- Product Overview
A multi specially formulated for teenage guys.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage guys including school and learning performance, sport and exercise, normal mood and healthy skin The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seem to eat constantly; it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing. Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys contains a blend of essential brain health nutrients including iodine, omega-3 essential fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12, as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help them reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom. Blackmores Teen Multi for Guys is halal certified.
- Helps support brain & healthy IQ development
- Helps support school performance, study & healthy response to stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- May support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrient requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- May support healthy skin & bone development
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Fish oil (natural) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg as: 420 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 75.6 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 50.4 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide 197 µg) 150 µg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg) 5 mg
Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg) 15 mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2 µg
General vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate 1.29 mg) 703 µg RE
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 1.48 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.3 mg
Nicotinamide 1 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 6.54 mg) 6 mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.3 mg
Folic acid 200 µg
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 40 mg
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg) 200 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 10.1 mg) 15 IU
Biotin 25 µg
Calcium (as calcium carbonate 12.5 mg) 5 mg
Chromium (as chromium picolinate 282 µg) 35 µg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide heavy 88 mg) 53 mg
Selenium (as yeast-high selenium 50 mg) 50 µg
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, penicillamine or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews