- Product Overview
A multi specially formulated for teenage girls.
Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls is a comprehensive multivitamin formulated to support key health concerns for teenage girls including school and study performance, stress support, normal mood and healthy skin. Ensuring teenage girls eat a balanced diet can be challenging, so it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing. Blackmores Teen Multi for Girls contains a blend of 5 essential brain nutrients- iodine, omega-3 fatty acids, iron, zinc and vitamin B12- as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help girls reach their full potential and maintain healthy bodies.
- Helps support healthy brain & IQ development
- Helps support school performance, learning & a healthy stress response
- May support healthy attention, learning, reasoning and readingMay support healthy memory & alertness
- Helps support sports & exercise nutrition requirements
- May support normal mood & behaviour
- Helps support healthy skin & bone nutrition requirement
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Brain Nutrients: Fish oil (natural)
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Iodine (as potassium iodide 197 µg) 150 µg Iron (as ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg) 5 mg Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg) 15 mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2 µg General vitamins and minerals: Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 75 mg) 3 mg Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate) 1.36 mg Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.1 mg Nicotinamide 14 mg Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 4.36 mg) 4 mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.5 mg Folic acid 200 µg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 40 mg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 µg) 200 IU Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 8.72 mg) 13 IU Biotin 25 µg Calcium (as calcium carbonate 17.5 mg) 7 mg Chromium (as chromium picolinate 193 µg) 24 µg Magnesium (as magnesium oxide heavy 59.8 mg) 36 mg Selenium (as yeast-high selenium 50 mg) 50 µg
Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous 24.1 mg)
- None clinically significant noted in the literature at the recommended dosage.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary. supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, penicillamine or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Folic acid may decrease the effectiveness of methotrexate in the treatment of leukaemia.
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews