- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
- Concentrated source of omega-3s
- High DHA for brain performance.
- Helps to maintain mental and cognitive function as you age
- Low odour
Features of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
A concentrated fish oil with high DHA to support brain and cognitive function.
Benefits of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
- delivers concentrated omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for normal brain structure, with a high level of DHA.
- DHA assists in the transmission of signals between brain cells.
- Maintaining optimal DHA levels helps to maintain mental and cognitive function.
Suggested dose of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
Containing Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 600mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 100 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 500 mg - See more at: http://www.blackmores.com.au/products/omega-brain#sthash.46A3XdZN.dpuf
Other information of Blackmores Omega Brain 60C
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- High doses of fish oil (more than the recommended 3 capsules per day) should not be taken in the week before surgery, may also increase the risk of bleeding with blood thinning medications
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews