- Product Overview
A unique blend of ingredients containing 25 nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals plus prebiotics.
- Gentle on tiny tummies
- Specifically formulated for newborns
- From Australia’s leading natural health brand
Blackmores Newborn Formula is a unique blend of ingredients containing 25 nutrients including essential vitamins and minerals plus prebiotics. It is suitable from birth to 6 months.
How to prepare:
- Wash hands and all equipment before preparing formula
- Sterilise all equipment by boiling for five minutes or by using an approved steriliser
- Boil fresh drinking water for five minutes and leave to cool
- When cool, measure out the required amount of water and formula by consulting the feeding guide on the product label.
- Using only the scoop provided, lightly fill one measurement of the powder and use levelling blade on tin. Pour the powder into the prepared water, cap the bottle and shake until the powder is dissolved
- Check the formula temperature on your wrist then feed immediately
Milk Solids, Vegetable Oil Blend, Lactose, Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Emulsifiers (Soy Lecithin, Mono- and Di-glycerides), Docosahexaenoic Acid Oil (DHA), Arachidonic Acid Oil (ARA), Taurine, Nucleotides (5’-CMP, 5’-AMP, di Sodium 5’-UMP, di Sodium 5’-IMP, di Sodium 5’-GMP), Lutein, Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate, mixed Tocopherols concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate).
Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, di Sodium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, tri Calcium Phosphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite).
Vitamins (L-Sodium Ascorbate (vitamin C), Inositol, d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Nicotinamide (vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5), Cholecalciferol (vitamin D), Thiamin Hydrochloride (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid (vitamin B9), Phytonadione (vitamin K1), D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)).
CONTAINS MILK AND SOY
Always prepare each bottle separately and freshly for every feed
Discard unused portions; do not keep for later feeding
Follow preparation instructions exactly
Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill
Physical description - A white powder
900 grams powder, tin
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: