- Product Overview
Short description of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
Blackmores Lyprinol is a unique patented green lipped mussel oil that may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
Features of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Unique, patented New Zealand green-lipped mussel oil. Exclusive to Blackmores
- Halal certified
Benefits of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
May provide relief of osteoarthritic pain.
Suggested dose of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal. Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
Ingredients of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Oil (Perna canaliculus) 50 mg
Precautions of Blackmores Lyprinol 50C
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews