- Product Overview
Triple action formula may provide symptomatic relief and protect joint cartilage in osteoarthritis.
- Triple action formulation, combining relevant doses of researched ingredients: glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM
- Concentrated powder: one tub provides 25 days supply
- Convenient once-a-day dose
- Orange flavour
Joint Formula Advanced Glucosamine & Chondroitin with MSM Booster contains 3 key ingredients which may increase joint mobility and may protect joint cartilage associated with osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine sulfate contains a scientifically validated form of glucosamine, glucosamine sodium chloride complex that may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.
Chondroitin sulfate may protect joint cartilage in osteoarthritis.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a good natural source of sulphur, a key component for building healthy cartilage and connective tissue.
Adults - Add 7.5 g (1 metric heaped teaspoon) to food or cold beverages.
Take once daily or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1886 mg
Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% 842 mg
(Chondroitin sulfate sodium 800 mg)
Dimethylsulfone (MSM) 1500 mg
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Contains 228 mg sodium per daily dose
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- May occasionally cause gastrointestinal symptoms
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
190 grams powder
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer: