- Product Overview
Blackmores I-Folic is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception & pregnancy nutrients.
Blackmores I-Folic is a convenient one-a-day dose of folic acid and iodine, in a small, easy to swallow tablet.
One bottle will provide you with a 5 month supply of these two essential nutrients.
- Optimises folic acid and iodine levels
- Provides iodine to promote the development of baby's brain, eyesight & hearing
- Provides a daily dose of 500 µg of folic acid that may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord such as spina bifida if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancy
- Iodine is important for a baby’s brain development
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg) 196.2 µg
Folic acid 500 µg
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek specific medical advice
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews