- Product Overview
Good source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA to support optimal health and wellbeing
All Blackmores fish oils are rigorously tested for quality and highly purified. We source from around the world to ensure only the best goes into our bottles. Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is mercury tested and surfactant free.
- Natural source of omega-3 to support daily wellbeing
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- Helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild to moderate joint inflammation:
Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Containing Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides 300mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
澳佳宝 鱼油 1000
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews