- Product Overview
Provides nutrients beneficial in times of ongoing stress.
It has been specifically formulated based on years of research to provide a high dose of B group vitamins plus passionflower to support the body’s response in times of on-going stress.
- Helps you cope with stress
- Contains passionflower traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nervous tension
- Helps the body convert food into energy
- Provide a high dose of B group vitamins plus passionflower to support the body’s response in times of on-going stress.
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75 mg; Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10 mg; Nicotinamide 100 mg; Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7 mg; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg; Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 µg; Vitamin H (Biotin) 20 µg; Calcium ascorbate 145 mg; Ascorbic acid (Total Vitamin C 250mg) 130 mg; Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg) 50 IU; Magnesium phosphate 140 mg; Calcium phosphate 100 mg; Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg; Folic acid 150 µg; Avena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250 mg; Passiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100 mg; Lecithin 50 mg; Choline bitartrate 25 mg; Inositol 25 mg.
- Contains gluten
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
Maximum Quantity Allowed per customer:
- Customer Reviews